Longwell Partners is a full-service communications firm in Washington D.C. that specializes in high-profile political advocacy campaigns. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our political communications team. This person will help develop and execute online fundraising campaigns, and develop and implement digital strategy across multiple platforms. Some of our major projects include the Republican Accountability Project and Republican Voters Against Trump.
- Execute effective online fundraising campaigns–via email and across digital platforms–from conceptualization to analysis.
- Execute strategic digital campaigns focused on targeted email list building–from conceptualization to analysis.
- Write compelling, creative, and precise copy for email programs, social media, and web quickly and accurately.
- Analyze data to help make informed decisions about audience targeting.
- Coordinate with the communications team to consistently promote the organization’s messages by using measurable goals/metrics.
- Produce reports on the performance of emails, website traffic, and social media posts to help clients understand results.
- Ensure that best practices are being adhered to across digital platforms.
- Email marketing, list-building, and management for hundreds of thousands of people.
- Handle incoming requests for list matching and uploads of client’s data.
- Experience in online fundraising (preferably related to politics) and digital marketing.
- Excellent writing skills for effective online fundraising emails, and effective digital copy for email list building.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – you can interpret results for clients, explain strategic decisions and maintain smooth relationships, both internally and externally.
- Impeccable attention to detail, including the ability to proofread and provide close copy-edits to text and code.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape in a proactive fashion.
- Familiar in audiences, technical limitations, and content types for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and other social media platforms.
- Have a keen interest in following politics/current issues.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- At least two years of professional experience in online advertising, digital marketing/advocacy, or comparable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Experience in political campaigns, advocacy, think tanks, etc.
- Previous online advertising strategy or buying experience.
- Graphic design experience.
We offer a competitive salary (depending on experience), the ability to work on high-profile political issues, ownership over projects, (and a Metro-accessible, downtown-DC location when appropriate from a public health standpoint), a collaborative environment, and the ability to have an impact on the political and public policy process.
To apply, please email a brief cover letter and your resume to [email protected].