Longwell Partners is a full-service communications firm in Washington D.C. that specializes in high-profile political advocacy campaigns. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team and provide critical support to the firm’s principal, as well as other members of the senior team. Candidate must be excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Perform a full range of administrative and executive support duties for the firm’s principal, including heavy calendar management and scheduling/rescheduling appointments.
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries.
- Respond to routine internal and external correspondence with professionalism.
- Conduct various other administrative duties, including but not limited to managing expense reports, screening incoming telephone calls, and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Ability to stay on top of a variety tasks with limited supervision
- Bachelor’s degree
We are looking for someone who is comfortable being on the phone, energetic when speaking with clients, and will maintain a high level of confidentiality with respect to all internal matters. The entrepreneurial spirit and culture of the firm provides the chosen candidate with the opportunity to grow into a new position.
We offer a competitive salary, the ability to work on high-profile political issues, a downtown-DC location (Metro-accessible), significant growth potential, and a fast-paced, exciting environment.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected].