Longwell Partners is a full-service communications firm in Washington, DC that specializes in high-profile political advocacy campaigns. We are seeking an Executive Assistant/Scheduler to join our team and provide critical support to the firm’s principal, as well as other members of the senior team. Candidate must be excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Perform a wide range of administrative and executive support duties for the firm’s principal, including calendar management and scheduling/rescheduling appointments.
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and other logistical information.
- Respond to routine internal and external correspondence with professionalism.
- Handle other administrative duties, including but not limited to managing expense reports, internal events, and office management.
- Ability to manage a variety tasks with limited supervision
- Bachelor’s degree
We are looking for someone who is comfortable being on the phone, energetic when speaking with clients, and will maintain a high level of confidentiality with respect to all internal matters. The entrepreneurial spirit and culture of the firm provides the candidate with the opportunity to grow into a new position.
We offer a competitive salary, the ability to work on high-profile political issues, a downtown-DC location (Metro-accessible), significant growth potential, and a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected].