Longwell Partners is a full-service, pro-democracy communications firm in Washington D.C. that specializes in high-profile political advocacy campaigns. We are seeking a Digital Marketer to join our political communications team. This person will play a critical role developing and executing digital marketing campaigns for our diverse range of projects and clients.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to work with many of the movers and shakers in Washington, and have a hand in defining the key conversations happening in America today. You’ll be a great fit here if you’re self-driven, if you’re invested in American politics, if you tend to feel that the right answers to today’s pressing issues are not just on the left or right but somewhere in the middle, and if you’re not satisfied doing the same thing every day (because we promise, that’s not how we work around here!)
- Execute effective online email marketing and fundraising campaigns—from conceptualization to analysis.
- Plan and execute on email marketing campaigns, showing off the work of our projects.
- Collaborate with our team of writers to generate email copy, and oversee the approvals process.
- Coordinate with the communications team to consistently promote the organization’s messages by using measurable goals/metrics.
- Produce reports on email performance and test results to help clients understand results and know how to optimize their campaigns.
- Ensure that best practices are being adhered to across digital platforms.
- Email marketing, list-building, and management for hundreds of thousands of people.
- Handle incoming requests for list matching and uploads of client’s data.
- At least two years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills: you can interpret results for clients, explain strategic decisions, and maintain smooth relationships, both internally and externally.
- Impeccable attention to detail, including the ability to proofread and provide close copy-edits to text.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape in a proactive fashion.
- Have a keen interest in following politics/current issues.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- Bachelor’s degree.
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Graphic design experience.
- Experience in political campaigns, advocacy, think tanks, etc.
- Previous online fundraising experience.
As part of the Longwell Partners team, here are some of the benefits you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- 100% covered medical insurance
- A Metro-accessible, gorgeous downtown DC location with views of the Washington Monument and the White House
- A collaborative environment with dedicated, smart people who are really good at their jobs and fun to work with
- And the ability to have an impact on the political and public policy process
To apply, please email a brief cover letter and your resume to [email protected] Easy Apply is not your friend here! We will consider email applications much more seriously than resumes alone.